Monday, February 2, 2009

My 25 things

1.  I have found that it is the little things in life that are the most fun.
2. Maggie is helping me type this list.
3.  The sheriff once called mama and told her I needed to slow down going to school.  I wasn't driving (or even in the car - it was daddy).
4.  I love to read.  When a new book in a series comes out, I like to read the entire series so I will know what is going on.  However, now I don't have nearly as much time to read so it takes me forever.
5.  I don't understand why Maggie is so interested in chewing on gross things - i.e. the dog's toys and our shoes.
6.  I tend to have a hard time to open up and really let people get to know me.
7.  I really miss my girlfriends from Louisville - and love the way we are able to just pick up whenever we do get to talk / visit.
8.  I wanted to be a pediatrician my whole life, until my senior year when I was pretty much told it would be extremely difficult to be a pediatrician and be very involved in my children's lives.
9.  I have colored or highlighted my hair since I was 15.
10.  I love being a mother and love to see the way Maggie's face lights up when I get home from work.
11. I am addicted to email.
12. Dr. Pepper is my favorite drink.
13.  I bleed orange and blue.
14.  I have grown much closer to my brothers as we have grown - and am so glad!
15.  Ice was the thing I couldn't live without while pregnant.  Sonic ice is the best!
16.  I like to watch cooking shows, but do not enjoy cooking.
17.  I always said I would never move back to Chipley - and yet . . . . here we are.
18.  I tend to be a creature of habit when eating out and rarely like to try new things.
19.  Seaside holiday from yankee candle is my favorite scent of all time!
20.  I love the mountains, especially in the fall.
21.  I am looking forward to this summer and taking Maggie to the beach.
22.  This May will be our 5th anniversary.  The journey has been so much fun!
23.  January 13, 2007 will probably always stick in my mind as one of the scariest days.
24.  I love to paint walls in different designs.
25.  I am very excited about being an aunt again this summer!!

No comments: