Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sigh

We haven't been neglecting our blog intentionally. Our computer has been on the blink. It is working, at least to some extent now, so hopefully we wil get back on track later this week. It has been a busy week. We have a cookie order to finish and this weekend we are having a party for little M, she is turning One years old on Saturday, yes we know that is crazy, we are not ready for it and we have no idea where this year has gone, but the time is upon us and we are excited about celebrating this big time in her and our life.

2 comments:

ebworley said...

I know what you mean! Since I started my new job I hardly have time to blog every other week, let alone every day! I'm still loving it though.

Little M is growing up so fast! Is she walking yet? Hope her birthday party is chock full of fun, family, food and fellowship!

Happy Birthday,Baby Girl!
From,
Ms. Ellen

Kim said...

We'll be at the beach but we will be thinking of Maggie.
I can't believe how time is flying by for her!! Crazy!!

BTW, I didn't know y'all were making cookies!! MMMMM....have to check into that!!

Love y'all.