Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spelling

So I am looking at the pictures Jeremy posted for Silent Sunday this week and just now realize that he has been spelling Wednesday wrong for the past . . . .oh, month and a half.  Needless to say, I died laughing, for several reasons. . . . I am a notoriously horrible speller and I never noticed it.  I just want to know - who noticed this and didn't say anything?  I think I have changed all of them now.  Jeremy says that "hooked on phonics has failed him again."

So on to other news - Maggie is all over the place.  She crawls all over the house and has become quite quick.  She chases the dog all around, laughing the whole time.  The likes to crawl under the table and is constantly finding new things to play with - many times something she shouldn't (i.e. speaker wire, power strips).  She is pulling up on everything and Mama got her a little stoller walker and she likes to push it around and "walk" behind it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed but didn't say anything. I thought he meant to do it that way. It's not that big of a deal. I'm a great speller, but if I get stumped I get out the old dictionary and look it up.
Maggs is getting so big. I'm hoping when she turns a year old you will call me and let me get some new shots of her. Hint. Hint. ;)