Thursday, January 22, 2009

Brrr its cold

    Just a quick update, yesterday was the day of doctors and we got pretty good reports. Little M is now 18lbs 14oz and does not have an ear infection. We are really thankful for that, but her nose is still running like a river, as is mine. The weather is supposed to turn warmer over the next couple of days and I am hoping our allergies will dry up, at least while the weather is warmer.
    I got some hopeful news yesterday from the Dr. as well, but I haven't seen this doctor in over a year and he was just looking at my most recent tests, which were pretty good. I will take it until the doctors tell me different, but I still remain a bit skeptical. I have been dealing with this for over two years now, and for some reason I have my doubts that it will just go away and I won't have to deal with it so much, we will see.  Well it is time to get some housework done, clothes nor dishes wash themselves, fancy that!

No comments: