Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just a quick note...

I have been meaning to post more and I have over the past couple of weeks. Little M keeps me on my toes all day when we are here together and when Tiff is home I like to try and get caught up on some of my other projects around the house, not to mention cooking supper and what not. Anyway, I am doing better than I was a short while ago, still not feeling that great, but such is life, anything short of being back in the hospital is acceptable to me at this point. I take what I can get and always have to keep in mind that my situation could always be worse.
Thanks to all who have left recent comments about our layout change. I think this utilizes our space a little more efficiently and it lets us put up bigger pictures, which is always good. The header we currently have up was taken in Tulum, Mexico while we were on our honeymoon. I am thankful we have those pictures, because they were on a harddrive that I had pretty much given up on and the computer experts told us was failing.
We hope you enjoy reading our blog and we appreciate your comments.

No comments: